Resisting the pull of cynicism since 1969.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Waterloo-Wellington blogstravaganza reminder!

Psst! If you're happen to be in the Waterloo, Ontario region this weekend, don't forget the annual Waterloo-Wellington blogstravaganza taking place this Saturday, June 14th, at at the Huether Hotel, starting at 5:30 and going until we feel like quitting. I'll be there, as will James Bow, most likely the Gregs (the Sinister one and the recently Apolitical one), and we may even get a visit from the Calgary Grit.

They've got a patio, but the weather says rain, so check indoors first. If you can't find us, just look for a thirtysomething curlyheaded woman sitting at a table with a bunch of guys. *grin* It's always multipartisan, and always friendly. Be there!

8 comments:

Jennifer Smith said...

You guys are just going to have to start scheduling these things for when I can actually show up.

Have fun! [snif]

Idealistic Pragmatist said...

Hey, hey, I take no responsibility for that, as you were in on the early stages of the planning about when to hold it! *g*

Sorry we'll miss you again, though. Maybe next time.

Sheena said...

Hey, I think I can make it.

Idealistic Pragmatist said...

Sheena,

Oh, excellent! See you there.

Sheena said...

Well I had great fun. Where's the wrap up post game analysis with all the links to bloggers who showed?

Anonymous said...

I am now sending this comment in a internet cafe facing Macchu Picchu. Will be going up there first thing tomorrow.

How long will you be in Southern Ontario? Will be back this Saturday from Lima.

Idealistic Pragmatist said...

Sheena,

I think it was CC who took the notes and was going to write it up! I'm always lazy about the afterglow on these things, I'm afraid. Sorry.

It was fun, though, wasn't it? I liked the new evening time.

mushroom,

If I hadn't done as much travelling as I've done this year, I'd be jealous! I hope you're having a great time. I'll be here until the end of the month, though--drop me an email.

JG said...

Sorry I couldn't make it - I hope it was fun though, and I gather there was a big turnout!