Resisting the pull of cynicism since 1969.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

New resource promoting political accountability

Cool new site: howdtheyvote.ca brings us the voting record of each MP, as well as quoted text from the times they've spoken in the House, identifiable by issue or bill number. It was started by a guy from Kamloops (who also has his own blog).

His future plans look even more interesting than what he's got up there now, though; he claims to be doing a "verbal malice count" to gauge civility in the house. Definitely looking forward to that one!

2 comments:

ricky said...

Howdy, I see you posted this earlier than I did today. After I did, found your post directing folks to How they voted. Thanks for doing this and I will watch progressive bloggers closer!

Idealistic Pragmatist said...

Heh. Don't worry, I lay no claims to a particular topic. The more links, the better!